Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Caught in the Neti

So, been on a bit of a crunchy, granola, Eastern, zen-like diatribe for the last three weeks.  During this time I became besties with this stupid Neti Pot.  It is all kinds of disgusting, gross, impossible face geometry -- but dammit if it doesn't work.  I got one for my house and have one that is living at the SVL house [more on that later]. 

I have so many questions about the appropriateness of usage with the Neti -- YouTube would suggest it is as normal as brushing your teeth.  The sh*t that comes out of my nose, along with the guttural noises I make, would suggest that it is a method of torture.  I tried to find THE most awkward video on YouTube, you decide.


If you need me, I will be sticking stuff in my nose cuz I wanna film myself flush it out?


No comments:

Post a Comment