Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cut to the Chase: DWTS in 200 words or less

OK my faithful followers (yes, all of you, including the multiple profiles I begged my mom to set up so that it looks popular) I have a confession.  I am SO over DWTS this season.  I don't know if it is because the participants are an uncommon set of forgettable faces, or if it is that Bruno has been behaving himself and is now only verbally molesting the contestants. 

Either way, it is a CHORE to write about this show now, or even to talk about it.  However I promised to stick it out for the rest of the season, and I will honor that, I just never specified HOW I would do that.  This week, I will recap what you need to know about DWTS in 30 words or less.  Forgive my grammar and run on sentences, as they only reflect the complete apathy I have toward all things DWTS this week.

Here we go:

ABC intern got back from spring break with a case of the herp as well as a gallon of spray paint in the shade of nutmeg.  Makeup team, under the impression that the Jersey Shore look is popular, was more than happy to shelac all the contestants in a hearty layer of paint.  All the contestants looked to be one sequined Roman cross away from qualifying for ABC's sister show Douching with the Stars.  Kendra and her fear frozen face (I'm guessing part Botox, part uncertainty at dancing sans pole) was sent home and she regaled the audience with some slutty stripper moves, and for the first time, she looked like a natural.  Buh Bye Kendra, we won't miss you but if we did we could watch your show.  My money is still on Chelsea, she is the best dancer, so if she goes home I....don't really care.  ABC step up your game and bring me some Bachelor Pad! 

Yes, I heart Bachelor Pad, second only to Dating in the Dark.  BP doesn't start until August, presumably because ABC needs to stockpile penicillin, glass objects that fit nicely into small lady hands for throwing, and they need to locate Wes Hayden- last seen playing at Finger Furniture in TX. 


Oh YES!  Or, should I say, OH WES! fm celebritychatta

Performing at Finger AND Fingers?  Big year for the modern day Shakespeare
fm ihategreenbeans.com



Until next time, I will be figuring out how to decrease my word count on DWTS and trying to avoid sodium overload from Cinco de Mayo.  I'm not optimistic about either of those.

2 comments:

  1. There is always DWTS for the Wii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're running commercials on the finale of DWTS and I'm supposed to act excited. I don't even have cable or TV...period. And let me tell you this, I am not watching the episodes on hulu. Holy boring...right? UGH! I'd rather watch that '70s show on netflix and drink vodka out of the bottle.

    also, you are so sweet for including me on your blogroll! i can't even believe people have me on them!

    ReplyDelete