Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Casting for Office Hoarders? Look no further!

While I am not at all bothered by the fact that the night janitor and I are on first name basis, and he often comments about my post work outfits (last Thursday I was wearing an orange maxi skirt and blue sweater, to which he exclaimed "Ohhh Carnival!!!").  However, tonight the extent of my hoarding became obvious as I tried to gather my things to make my desk area look presentable.  First, it was the shoes:

Since I don't ever go home barefoot, this is a concerning sight.  I did line them up, so at least I am a hoarder with determined organization.

Then, I opened my coat drawer.  Yes, it is a small, pitiful little locker size cupboard, but I somehow managed to fit: a khaki trench, a khaki North Face jacket, a denim jacket, and a suit jacket in here.  None of these items have been worn in the last 6 months- though there are probably many times I needed them.  The picture of that didn't turn out as well (i.e. made me look really crazy) so I am not posting it.

So please, call A&E and have them send someone to gut my desk (and my house) and fill it with organizational items like shelves, labels, cupboards, and color coded things!


No comments:

Post a Comment