Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Come On! Kendra and Kirstie Stay!

Confession: I watched Part 2 of DWTS last night in about 30 minutes while I was making a practice bouquet for my friend Amy (I refuse to use a paper plate, so I made ribbon rosettes, floral tape and stems to create something awesome). Kirstie Alley and Kendra both looked like Paula Abdul near the end of an audition day- not expecting to make it.


So, I won't sugar coat it (no pun intended) but Sugar Ray Leonard was eliminated. It was possibly because his partner wore a Prostitute-Baby-Barbie outfit, and possibly because America just couldn’t handle him being so darn adorable. He was gracious and so complimentary about leaving and the show, it was what every eliminated contestant should watch before they go on any reality show.

Now, Daddeh….video is too long to embed, but it is worth the watch.  Trust me, only part that is missing is "Annie Herman...boy-yoy-yoing!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zYB0XPGkVU


Until next DWTS, I will be sitting on the floor, trying to put my other shoe on.

No comments:

Post a Comment