Monday, April 11, 2011

'Cuz I Think I Can Dance: DWTS Recaps Here!

Aside from the other things I want to accomplish via this blog, I feel it is my duty to recap some form of reality television.  While I usually gravitate towards shows starrring Bret Michels, Bret Michels' ex hookups, and the vH1 reality du jour, I really cannot bring myself to follow the "Audrina-Helium-Eyes" disaster that is going to start on the 17th.

I can't even post the trailer to that trash on here, that is how awful it is.  And I watched every season of Flavor of Love- live, and then recently started watching it again on Netflix.

Rather, I will go with what I know- dance.  Yep, it is a few weeks into the DWTS season, but hell- it is a good one.  My 90 year old great aunt Rose and I have a long tradition of serious discussions around the show itself, but here I can unleash a little more baseless humor and relentless judgement. 

Tune in for recap, bets on winners/ losers, and other musings as I sit on my arse while other people work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment