Monday, April 18, 2011

Culmination of True Love

This past long weekend, I was in my bff Amy’s wedding to Nathan Grijalva. It was an absolutely beautiful wedding, she looked simply stunning. As much as my dress was not attractive on me and uncomfortable, the feeling of getting to closely witness the union of two people who love each other so much is truly special. Rather than try to describe everything here is my top 8 of what I loved about their wedding:




8. Amy’s dress, aside from my own, the prettiest wedding dress I have ever seen.


7. Her impeccable eye for detail (pictures to come later of all of the details that I know she slaved over, my Type A lobster).


6. The hysterical, pee in your pants laughing that ensued with everyone there. My stomach hurts so bad today.


5. Someone asking me “If I was OK” out of nowhere and me giving a bitchy “yeah, I’m fiiiine.”. Then two hours later, the same woman came up to apologize because she thought I was the “other blonde bridesmaid- the one who was hammered” (who also happened to be passed out in my bed.


4. Seeing my husband on his knees pounding a Sminoff Ice.


3. Getting to see all my best friends in one place, getting ready together, and acting like a bunch of girls.


2. Ripping the waist of my bridesmaid dress while playing air hockey with Colton.


1. Hearing Nate’s voice crack when he said his vows, and Amy’s too.






Pictures to come!


2 comments:

  1. Note to self, never ask the bartender to "surprise me" with a drink... you'll get iced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. been meaning to post a comment. love all 1-10 especially 5-1 :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete